Packaging box sample preparing
Coordinate with sales team for new design
Prepare for master card & FAI drawing
Prepare for new design drawing
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- responsible for document management systems
- assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Candinate must possess at least a Secondary School/SPM/"o" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/ Pre-U, any field.
- Application must be willing to work in Prai.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Knowleadge on graphic software is an advantages.
- Fresh Graduates/ Entry level applications are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Working from Monday to Saturday.
- Aggressive, passion and teamwork attitude.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements