- Maintaining and updating the corporate website, catalogues and any marketing tools;
- Develop and produce marketing communication tools and materials;
- Manage the development of press releases, fact sheets, leaflets, websites, etc;
- Reviewing and enforcing brand and corporate messaging guidelines internally and externally across the corporate websites as well as electronic publications or any other available marketing channels or tools of the Company;
- Manage all communication plan activities according to deadlines and build relationships with the organization’s constituencies;
- Proofread and editing;
- Organize company social responsibility events and any company brand related events;
- Undertake any other projects or assignments as and when required by the management.
- Liaise directly with merchants and handle merchant ads
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations or relevant disciplines
- At least 2 years of working experience preferably in public relations
- Experiences in handling and organizing of events / campaigns
- Interact regularly with internal and external customers and partners to meet their needs and to build team work in resourcing for the best marketing activities
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skill, result-oriented and a team player resourceful
- Good liaison with media is an added advantage.
- 14% EPF contribution for employer's portion.
- Complimentary car park allocated for all staff.
- Gym membership fees subsidy for all confirmed staff.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?