Oversee all aspects of an organization’s quality control function. Ensures products meet company standards as well as all applicable government regulations.
- Responsible for the effectiveness of all QC functions, works scheduling, timely performance, staff training and revalidation;
- Being responsible for the audit outcomes and addressing supplier quality issues, QC and other issues relating to quality;
- Ensuring that there are appropriate measures in place to manage non conformances and appropriate root cause investigations, corrective and / or preventive actions and effectiveness checks are conducted;
- Review and approves QC related documentation and inspection operations.
- responsible in development of QC related standard procedure and requirement, such as SOP, specifications etc. and ensure the control of documentation and maintenance of records;
- Participate in review of all drawing, manufacturing documentation specification;
- Handle customer’s feedback and ensure customer satisfaction;
- Responsible for instrument calibration according to schedule and standards;
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience and have played an active role in company quality system;
- Understanding of calibration concept and methods;
- Computer literate;
- Mature and proactive personality with strong interpersonal skills;
- Good leadership, negotiation and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge and experience in ISO 9001 quality system is an added advantage;
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sungai Bakap, Penang