- Assist in flight booking / reservation / air ticket issuance / issue invoices / exercise control and monitoring of outstanding invoices
- Monitor your staff performance and ensure that your Division achieves our objectives, set by Management from time to time.
- Ensure that your staff adhere to airlines’ procedures and policies.
- Monitor and ensure that the Division’s delivery of service to our customers meet or exceed industry standard.
- Assist Management in formulating and implementing work processes to ensure efficiency and that we adopt best practices in our procedures. You are also to ensure that we introduce sufficient quality controls in our product deliverables.
- Liase with our GDS supplier to ensure that we are kept up to date with their latest applications.
- Your scope of duties and responsibilities as Ticketing Manager shall also include whatever additional duties and responsibilities as may be set out by the Company from time to time at the Company’s sole and complete discretion.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma or advanced/higher/gradute Diploma in tourism certificate
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia / English / Mandarin (optional)
- At least 5 years working experience in related field.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Jalan Sultan Ismail.
- Preferably Manager work before in Travel Agency Company
- Skill required : Abacus (Sabre)
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?