This position is required to organize and oversee the manufacturing / production department. The deep knowledge in production procedures is a must, because this will help to smooth the running of all production lines and the quality of the output. Decision-making, problem solving, great leadership to help your staff to maximum his/her work performance.
- Lead & manage a group of production personnel to meet company production goals;
- Monitor & manage the whole production target and company target;
- To manage overall produciton activities including manpower, materials and machineries;
- Initialing, planning and work together with all relevant department to improve the process in term of productivity, quality, cost and efficent;
- Advice, coordinate and work together with R&D team for new product development and improvement;
- Ensure all works meeting the Safety, Health and Environment rules and regulations;
- Management system implementation, maintaining and updating;
- Hiring, training and coaching for all production personnel.
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field is required for this position;
- Sound knowledge in the furniture industries field wil be added advantage;
- Preferably executive & above specializing in manufacturing / production operation or equivalent