• Responsible to help employers and safety and health committee in organizing and implementing occupational safety and health program and policies in the workplace.
• To carry out any other instruction made by the employer or project manager that was responsible for the project site on any matter relating to the safety and health at workplace.
• Identify potential risk by collecting, analyzing and maintaining statistic on such accidents, dangerous occurrences and etc.
• In charge of daily safety management of the site process.
• Any ad-hoc assignments given by the company.
• Minimum 10 years working experience in the Construction field.
• Salary range: RM7,000 – RM12,000. (Salary is negotiable based on experience).
• Chinese speaking is necessary.