- Responsible for efficient management of company's QA/QC department.
- Overall in-charge of the company quality management system, including monitoring and control of the implementation of company's QMS by the relevant departments, conduct internal audit annually, update and revise on the manual wherever necessary and follow up on rectification required by various department and ensure proper records keeping.
- Supervise and provide direction to QA/QC team for quality operations, and ensure that inspections are carried out promptly and documented, with submissions are done within dateline.
- Ensure that quality requirements demanded by clients are meet per required codes, standards, specifications and contrails.
- Any ad-hoc assignments given by the company.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in the Construction field.
- Salary range: RM7,000 – RM12,000. (Salary is negotiable based on experience).
- Chinese speaking is necessary.
- 负责管理公司QA / QC部门。
- 监督和指导QA / QC小组进行质量运作,确保检查工作迅速完成并形成文件,并在期限范围内提交。
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?