- Prepare full set accounts.
- Prepare on GST reporting.
- Prepare tax computation and filing of tax return for individual and corporate clients.
- Handle various types of assignments in relation to individual tax compliance and corporate tax, including Withholding Tax issues and Real Property Gain Tax issues.
- Tax audit assignments for various clients.
- Liaise with IRB and RMCD officers and handling clients' queries on tax and GST matters.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/ Degree in Finance/ Accountancy or pursuing professional courses.
- Applicants must be willing to learn and committed to acquire working experience and knowledge in the taxation and accounting field.
- Must be computer literate. (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Preferably candidates with at least 2 years working experience on tax and/ or accounting.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Working days and hours - Monday to Friday (8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
- Positive working environment
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?