- Possess skill and experience to plan, manage and execute effective marketing strategies to achieve KPI
- Conceptualize and develop marketing ideas in marketing campaign, project & event management, conference, interactive marketing & creative management
- Able to build a strong relationship with clients through constant communication initiatives and updates
- A good leader who is able to mentor team members
- Multitasking, able to work well on multiple projects & meet tight deadlines concurrently
- Ensure high standard of execution in accordance to agreed strategy
- Possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Good project management and execution skill, knowledgeable in creative services, print production, digital marketing and event management would have a distinct advantage
- Have at least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in Events, Advertising or related fields preferred
- Good communications skill, light minded, good team spirit, meticulous & strong leadership skills.
- To display an in-depth understanding of assigned accounts and agency's competitive advantages in order to achieve mutual business objectives
- Able to work in fast-paced and erratic timing environment and adaptable to dynamic situations
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?