Industry: Manufacturing - Plastic Resin
Location: Tangjung Langsat
Working Day: 5.5 Days (Alternate Saturday)
Remuneration: Open for discussion up to RM 13,000
- To oversees the overall finance & administration department.
- To ensure monthly financial statements, budget, variance reports together with performance analysis reports are prepared timely and accurately for management’s review;
- To ensure monthly financial and management reports are prepared in accordance to Financial Accounting Standard;
- To monitor, plan and track company cash flows position for smooth operations;
- To recommend, implement and monitor Accounting procedures and control;
- To liaise with auditor, tax agent, company secretary, bankers, customs, internal and external parties;
- To perform any other related duties or ad-hoc assignment as and when required by superior
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree/ Professional Qualification in Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 6-8 years of accounting experience is required, preferably from the manufacturing industry.
- An analytical mind and meticulous nature, good leadership charisma.
- Great sense of urgency, able to handle multi-tasks and undertake challenges under fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate.
- Required language (s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to work at Tanjung Langsat area.
For a confidential discussion, interested applicants can send updated resume to email@example.com or contact Ms. Koh at 016-2272477.