- Ability to producing & develop Organization chart, employee handbook, process flow chart, standard SOP. To ensure HR policies and SOP’s are effectively communicated and implemented, relevant, competitive and effective in support of Company’ business strategies. Review, updates and maintain proper filing.
- Develop core Human Resources Policies and procedures, Employee Handbook and other relevant communications tools to facilitate employee communication and knowledge.
- Work closely with management team & various departments, increasingly in consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedure.
- Prepares employees for assignment by implementing, establishing, reviewing and conducting orientation program, training programs and compliance with SOPs.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements, planning, arranging, and meeting schedules, monitoring results.
- Understanding of employment act, labor act, personal data protection and other Malaysia regulations pertaining to employment.
- Assist in organizing of staff welfare programmes and organizes corporate events such as company dinner, corporate trip and etc.
- Any other ad-hoc HR duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in Human Management, Business Studies, Mass Communication, Administration or equivalent with possess at least with 2 years of working experience in related field.
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and also Chinese will be added value.
- Familiar with employment Act and other related laws & regulation.
- To administer the training SOP for all staff
- Possess initiative, good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, meticulous, integrity, confidentiality, systematic, candidates should be comfortable as a self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Have interest in hardware industry and would like to expore in hardware industry.
- Able to multi-task and work under tight timelines
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?