- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff.
- Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance.
- Co-ordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Evaluate and manage staff performance.
- Coach, mentor and discipline office staff.
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current.
- Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping.
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
- Analyze and monitor internal processes.
- Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency.
- Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency.
- Co-ordinate schedules, appointments and bookings.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Business degree or equivalent OR diploma with several years administrative, secretarial and supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of data and administrative management practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia & willing to travel if necessary.
- Result oriented, good communication skills and possess leadership qualities to motivate and sustain high levels of teamwork.
- Maintain good discipline & punctuality.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Assistant Planning Manager
Executive - Corporate Finance
Phileo Damansara, Petaling Jaya
Secretarial Assistant / Officer
Project Manager (Liaison)
ACCOUNTANT (Based in Sitiawan, Perak)
Customer Service cum Maintenance Officer / Assistant