- Management of all day to day financial activities
- Oversee and monitor the financial accounting and taxation matters to ensure correct and consistent application of account standards for reporting
- Ensure yearly budget, rolling forecast, common cost allocation, analyze actual performance against budget are prepared for timely submission
- Providing financial advice, as required, including accounting, treasury, capital expenditure and risk management
- Preparation of the annual financial statement of each company within the group operations and ensuring statutory compliance for each company
- Prepare cash flow planning and financial analysis for management consideration
- GST implementation, on time submission and liaising with GST consultant/ custom officer for GST credit (refund) or any other matters arise
- Liaise with bankers, auditors, relevant government authorities, etc. on various regulatory and compliance issues.
- Responsible for preparing other ad hoc reports as required by management and attend to other financial-related matters from time to time.
- Any other ad-hoc financial or accounting related assignments as assigned by the Management
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy or ACCA/CPA or equivalent qualification and is a member of MIA with proven achievements in career path
- Minimum 8-10 years working experience in accounts, audit and management of financial system (Experience in accounts and audit firm is an added advantage)
- Able to work under pressure, clear mind set with strategic thinking and good working attitude
- Good communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and people management skills
- Good knowledge of IT and digital system & able to communicate well in English.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact
Alex Lin at +6012-639 2477