- Reporting into the Country Sales Manager for all sales activities focused on developing relationships with customers and partners within the secondary Woodworking Industry across Johor market
- Promote the sales of the Company's machinery and manage advise for the achievement of the goals for the Company
- Defining the annual work plan, which includes visits to existing and potential customers and distributors, and introductory visits to Biesse Group Asia headquarters.
- Identifying business opportunities and development within the assigned region
- Analyze strengths and weaknesses of Companies in order to reinforce the strengths and reduce weaknesses by also providing the sales force with stronger and wider knowledge of Biesse Asia lines of machinery and competitive lines.
- Technical Diploma or Engineering Degree
- Preferably candidate that comes from the machinery industry (plastic, steel, metal, packaging) or from wood industry and is familiar with the processes happening inside a furniture’s producers.
- Customer oriented and very able to establish and maintain a strong distribution network of dealers and final customers at a professional level, in the assigned areas of Malaysia
- Capability to work remotely and independently, within the large reporting lines;
- Good attitude and is willing to acquire new knowledge and skills; good communications skill.
- Good English knowledge: spoken and written.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?