- Responsible for the day-to-day regional outlet operations business activities.
- Sustain business relationships.
- Yield management and cost control to maximize income for the Company to an agreed annual target.
- Building strong customer relationship to ensure customer retention.
- To handle and resolve customer (landlord and parkers) complaints.
- Conduct human capital planning and supervisor to ensure manning efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supervision of staff’s performance in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Plan and conduct training for operational staff on every quarter.
- Sustain and ensure retail outlet’s image and staff appearance comply with the
- Company pre-set / determined policies.
- Responsible for audit control process and continuous improvement for outlet operations.
- To ensure retail outlet operation adherence in accordance to Quality Management System Process for zero non-compliance.
- Review and improve the related work process and procedures.
- At least 8 years of full-time experience in service operations such as retail, F&B, etc.
- Hands-on experience project management skills are expected.
- Considerable skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems.
- Strong leadership with team building charisma and able to deal with diversity, pressure and challenges.
- Considerable skill in effective verbal and written communications and skills in presenting ideas and proposal to targeted group.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?