Airbus is proposing FHS Services providing Components availability solution encompassing spares supply, Component repair, airframe maintenance, fleet technical management and configuration, all interfacing with airlines' operations and maintenance engineering.
In the frame of its Worldwide Operations Control Centre (OCC), you will be in charge of providing Information System Support for AMASIS, IBIS software’s and FHS web portal, ensuring that FHS end-users (Airbus customers and staffs) have all the necessary support to perform business operations efficiently and in accordance with FHS development policy.
You will be appointed, on time to time, to train FHS end users with on-site trainings at Airbus or Customer places.
You will be the unique representative of IS Support team in Malaysia, with the rest of the team spread over the world in Singapore, Europe and USA, taking care of any FHS end-user demand in the world.
In the future, you will be Senior expert in your domain and escalation point for teammates based on Malaysia.
Your main task and responsibilities will include:
1. Providing functional and Technical Support for AMASIS, IBIS, and FHS Portal applications, resolving end users issues, troubleshooting software problems, diagnosing software faults and escalating software issues (bugs/process) to IS project managers (SLRB)
2. Administrating AMASIS master data, performing data upload, monitoring interfaces between FHS IS and external systems (SAP P11, THA SAP, ..)
3. Ensuring data integrity and consistency, monitoring data issues and running daily reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur
4. Maintaining up-to-date User Guides, FAQ, KM databases
5. Training end users on common functions and on specific functions (e.g. COD, Repair, Warehouse)
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree Educated or Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong experience in IS functional and technical Support (service desk, hotline).
- Knowledge of Aeroxchange suite (FHS Portal).
- Knowledge of Spares Management, Aerospace Maintenance processes or Fleet Technical Management.
- Strong ability to analyze and solve problems.
- End-user Training capability.
- Ability to work with short deadlines.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and stakeholders.
- An advanced level of English is required for this position.