- Responsible for contract review, negotiation and post-contracts management.
- Assist in new business pursuit and associated contract strategy.
- Focal point for all communication matters involving contractual, finance and business disciplines.
- To build and strengthen existing contractual management including site.
- Responsible and ensure all interim claims, variation orders and contractual issues to be resolved on time.
- Include claims management (Extension of Time, variations, Loss & Expense Claims and others)
- Ensure that Construction Managers maintain the BOQ & any changes to the scope of works are documented.
- Ensure all traceability of contractual scope of works in the respective projects.
- To manage on any conflict resolution.
- To evaluate subcontractor’s bid and advise on competitiveness of price; and to monitor major cost elements of the projects as well as exercise timely completion of final account.
- To perform any other related duties that management may require from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Quantity Surveyor or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in a management role is required.
- Good experience in contract management, commercial negotiation and bidding.
- Preferable experience in project environment.
For a confidential discussion about the role, kindly contact Eugena Gan (016-205 2477) or email@example.com.