- Ensuring that payroll activities, results and processes are compliant with company policies and statutory requirement such as local tax regulations,
- Exploring opportunities to simplify and automate payroll processes to ensure maximum cost-efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitoring the performance of payroll vendor against our Service Level Agreement.
- Participate in retrospective and performance review meetings with the payroll vendor.
- Manage and provide consultancy to payroll vendor on payroll system setup as well as any payroll issue/problems.
- Monitor and manage the payroll vendor to ensure monthly payroll payout accurately and on schedule.
- Validating test results provided by the payroll vendor for the rollout of new compensation and benefit programs or new statutory requirements.
- Temporary assignments or projects as the lead or team member.
- At least a Diploma or Degree in any field
- 2 to 3 years of payroll processing experience. Those without payroll experience but with strong operations experience will be considered.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices
- Strong knowledge of the various statutory regulations including regulations that impacts employee salary and benefits.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- High integrity and ability to deal sensitively with confidential information.
- Strong work ethics, a team player with a high degree of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
To know about of this opportunity, you may deposit your resume to Ms Wong firstname.lastname@example.org
**Only Shortlisted candidate will be notified**