- To strengthen the control of IT security and manage the IT security incidents.
- Plan and implement a security awareness/training programme within the company
- Manage and remediates the IT security risk through internal and external review and security testing.
- Provide updates and mitigation plan to management on potential threats and risks that could impact the business operations.
- Managing day to day operations on all security devices and provide a remediation plan to close all IT security gap
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
- Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and strategic initiatives.
- Minimum 8 years’ professional experience in security operation or related fields.
- Strong IT Security technical knowledge across multiple domains.
- Excellent hands on experience in OS Security, Security Compliance, Security Tools.
- 5+ years of experience conducting security testing including configuration analysis, vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Experience with open source or commercial security tools: Nmap, Nessus, Metasploit, Burp Suite Nikto, etc.
- Strong understanding and knowledge in the specific area of security events monitoring, analysis and incident response.
- Preferably with professional qualifications either CEH, GSEC, GCIH, GPEN, GCIH, OSPT certifications
- CISSP, CISA, and CISM certifications is a plus
- Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?