- Monitoring full set of accounts and timely monthly closing.
- To supervise the daily accounting function of the company.
- To consistently implement and maintain good accounting system and controls.
- To proceed and submission GST monthly and ensure submission on time.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Assist company in any ad-hoc matters from time to time.
- Candidates must possess at least Degree/Diploma/Advanced/ Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in Construction industries will be added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in USB/SQL software.