1. Handle all aspects of sales and marketing.
2. Source potential customers and build new businesses.
3. Prepare of advertisement, promotional materials and conduct market research.
4. Plan and execute events at promotions or launching.
5. Participate and coordinate exhibition to ensure smooth operations of fair, events, functions, and road show outstation.
6. Implement effective sales and marketing programs or activities to create more exposure to promote sales.
7. To provide pro-active, constructive suggestions or ideas and teamwork within the group to meet sales targets.
8. To keep abreast on sales market developments and identify avenues or opportunities areas to explore and plan for events to achieve team sales target.
9. To advise and assist potential buyers on the overall process and procedures of sales of hotel.
10. To build and maintain good relationship with customers for repeat sales and referral.
1. Possess at least Degree/ Diploma in related field.
2. At least 2 years and above of working experience.
3. Self-motivated and hardworking.
4. Ability to work on public holidays, weekends, or whenever required for events, property launch, etc.
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
6. Fast learner and sensitive to current market information and changes. 7. Required language : English, Bahasa Melayu, and Chinese.
8. Preferably Chinese speaking candidate to cater to Chinese Market.