- Responsible for product design and development using 3D Cad software and other simulation tools.
- Execute mechanical piece part design, process and tooling verification.
- Implement product and process improvement.
- Coordinate design phases, transfer and project scheduling.
- Translate customer's requirement into design specification, evaluate design feasibility and provide technical expertise to meet customer's request.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in equipment design with Solidworks is must
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in automated machine design.
- Fresh graduates with excellent academic qualifications are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Team player and creative with good communication skills.
- Good project management and analytical skills.
- Able to work independently and self-motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsible, hardworking and able to work for long hours.
- Full time position(s) available.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?