- Responsible to supervise and provide day to day Human Resource and Administration support to the whole organization.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing and payment of salaries, allowances, arrears and other claims to all employees.
- Develop and enhance HR & Admin services by continuous reviewing and revising current HR operational processes.
- Organise and lead the employee welfare events.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- A good team player with great organization and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kota Kinabalu.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
For a confidential discussion about the role, kindly contact Eugena Gan at 016 205 2477 or email@example.com.