- Plan and work towards the Department objectives.
- Ensure availability of manpower for daily maintenance work to avoid delay in repair work.
- Daily planning and monitoring of maintenance works on FOL equipments.
- Co-ordinate with production department in maintenance works, to ensure machine is properly shutdown and safe to work.
- Inspection and checking on the quality of maintenance work done.
- Carry out root cause analysis to ensure no reoccurrence of the same failure.
- Responsible for overall production equipment Electrical maintenance activities and improve on equipment Electrical maintenance procedure, trouble shooting technique, down time & cost reduction, productivity, environmental and quality improvement.
1. With minimum 1 year of working experience in manufacturing environment.
2. Good communication and written skills in Chinese , Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Interested candidates are invited to apply on line or send a complete resume including passport-sized photograph stating current and expected salaries to the address below :
Nibong Tebal Paper Mill Sdn Bhd
886, Jalan Bandar Baru,Sungai Kecil,
14300 Nibong Tebal, Penang