- Design and develop software for high speed automatic machines.
- Provide application integration test and documentation.
- Provide assistance and software support to customers as well as evaluation to find solutions on customers' modification requests.
- To analyze and implement customer requirements and provide solution towards the feasibility of design within time.
- Responsible for software development process definition and hardware qualification.
- Plan and manage technical projects or tasks to meet expectations on quality and timeliness.
- Work as a team to evaluate interface between hardware and software as well as the operational and performance requirements of the overall system.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Software Engineering with second upper class or above.
- Experience & knowledge in Microsoft Visual C++ or Microsoft Visual C#.NET programming.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess team work spirit and positive attitude.
- Good and positive work attitude and self-motivated with ability to work independently and in team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fresh graduates with excellent academic qualifications are strongly encouraged to apply.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?