- Design, develop, and debug PC based software for automated visual inspection system.
- Provide application integration test and documentation.
- Provide assistance and software support to customers as well as evaluation to find solutions on customers' modification requests.
- To analyse and implement customer requirements and resolve software issues towards the feasibility of design within time.
- Responsible for software development process definition and hardware qualification.
- Work as a team to evaluate interface between hardware and software as well as the operational and performance requirements of the overall system.
- Create new hardware or software function to enhance the current system.
- Provide support to production team for machine build issues related to vision
- Degree in Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Software Engineering with second upper class or above.
- Experience in Microsoft Visual C#.NET programming.
- Experience & knowledge in vision system development, Image Processing, Optics is an added advantage.
- Experience in using vision library such as Euresys, Cognex or others is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess team work spirit and positive attitude.
- Good and positive work attitude, self-motivated with ability to work independently and in team environment
- Possess strong oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- At least 2 - 3 years working experience in in related field.
- Any nationality is welcome to apply.
- Permanent positions available.
- Fresh graduates with excellent academic qualifications are strongly encouraged to apply.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?