- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with superiors and managers to discuss the manpower needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching, contacting and building rapport with Indonesia vocational schools, colleges, media, employment agencies and recruiters.
- Submits monthly statistical and narrative reports on recruitment of new Indonesian workers and discussions with Indonesian recruitment agents.
- Conducts presentations to provide organization information, job opportunities, and benefits to potential candidates and recruitment players.
- Handles the recruitment and legalization of Indonesian workers for reforestation, oil palm, upstream and downstream operations in Malaysia.
- Prepares and oversees manpower planning and recruitment of foreign workers for reforestation, oil palm, upstream and downstream operations in Malaysia.
- Investigates the accidents/disputes and prepares and files report.
- Handles and settles employee relations issues.
- Bachelor degree of Human Resources Management, Administrative or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in handling workers recruitment and welfare of workers.
- Ability to communicate in English would be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel to Sarawak, Malaysia as and when required.
- Familiarization with the procedures of workers recruitment for Malaysia work operations, which is in compliance with law and regulations of Indonesia relevant authorities would be an added advantage.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?