- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with superiors and managers to discuss the manpower needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching, contacting and building rapport with Indonesia vocational schools, colleges, media, employment agencies and recruiters.
- Submits monthly statistical and narrative reports on recruitment of new Indonesian workers and discussions with Indonesian recruitment agents.
- Conducts presentations to provide organization information, job opportunities, and benefits to potential candidates and recruitment players.
- Handles the recruitment and legalization of Indonesian workers for reforestation, oil palm, upstream and downstream operations in Malaysia.
- Prepares and oversees manpower planning and recruitment of foreign workers for reforestation, oil palm, upstream and downstream operations in Malaysia.
- Investigates the accidents/disputes and prepares and files report.
- Handles and settles employee relations issues.
- Bachelor degree of Human Resources Management, Administrative or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in handling workers recruitment and welfare of workers.
- Ability to communicate in English would be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel to Sarawak, Malaysia as and when required.
- Familiarization with the procedures of workers recruitment for Malaysia work operations, which is in compliance with law and regulations of Indonesia relevant authorities would be an added advantage.