- Financial advisor work with individuals, families and businesses to help these clients understand their financial circumstances and how to reach their short-term and long-term financial objectives.
- The clients provide relevant financial information during an initial interview, answering questions about their total annual income, debt obligations, monthly expenses not related to debt, current investment holdings, savings account balances, tax liabilities and insurance plans.
- Financial advisor analyze this information and present realistic, meaningful recommendations based on their clients' financial situations and goals.
- Min. SPM (Credit in BM & BI) or above qualification.
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Melayu (Mandarin will be an advantage).
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skills and teamwork.
- Training will be lead by experienced manager.
- Myriads of incentive.
- Income increment.
- Bonuses, award and rewards.
- Quality working hours.