Your key responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- To participate in Structural Design and Value Engineering activities on projects to ensure corporate objectives are met.
- To review and evaluate consultants’ design and perform value engineering to enhance cost-effectiveness.
- To plan and monitor project implementation plan.
- To monitor and ensure projects are executed in compliance with technical specifications, construction drawings and approved method of works
- To provide technical support to Business Development and Project Implementation activities to ensure engineering effectiveness and constructability.
- To participate in the evaluation of technical capabilities of participating tenderers in projects under the Company.
- To assist in organizing meetings, preparing meeting records and coordinating/implementing agreed actions.
- To coordinate among clients, main contractors and sub-contractors
- To liaise with clients, vendors, consultants, specialists, internal departments/section and any other persons as needed to ensure the fulfillment of his / her duties.
- To lead, guide and train subordinates to perform their duties effectively and independently.
- To undertake other jobs assigned by superiors as required.
- Recognized Degree or above in Engineering (Structural, Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in large scale engineering projects, preferably in a senior position for the last 2 years.
- Good exposure to large housing projects and site work will be an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality, initiative, good communication skills, a team player and quick learner.
- Able to speak and write English and Bahasa Melayu; Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kemaman, Terengganu.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?