The role requires the individual to work independently and as part of a team. Co-ordination of the Reception and provide assistance in membership sales when required.
As a Receptionist of the Club you are representing the Company. You will work in a demanding environment as part of a small team, dealing with all inquiries both in person and over the telephone.
• Manning and handling calls and complaints from members
• To answer all incoming telephone calls and further their inquiry to the correct departments
• Customer service must maintain constant communication with Manager on all aspects of club responsibilities and activities.
• To administrate the membership database, recording all necessary information
• To perform the cashing up duties at the end of your shift and perform duties as required
• Accurately cash up at the end of your shift and account for all transactions during your shift
• To provide a sales support to the sales team on tours or administration
• Handle guest feedback and inquiry professionally
Candidates must possess at least an SPM education
At least 1 year of working experience in related field. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Service-oriented attitude towards members, general concern and desire to help new members get involved in a fitness program
Strong oral communication skills
Must be computer literate or be able to learn computer skills
Looking for passionate and motivated individual
What can we offer you?
Continuous support for training, personal development, and career progression