- Handling of operational & strategic HR functions which include recruitment & selection, payroll management, performance management, training & development, employees’ compensation, welfare benefit & employee relations.
- Reviewing and revising HR policies in compliance with new legislation.
- To advise the Management on Industrial Relation matters & employment law.
- Liaise with external lawyers on all legal matters.
- Liaise with external company secretary on all corporate matters.
- Tertiary or professional qualification in Human Resource, ICSA, Law or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experience in the same industry.
- Able to handle full spectrum of HR functions.
- Knowledge of Employment Act, Labor Laws and other related law and regulations.
- Understanding of organizational policies and procedures in HR.
- Candidate with some legal knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Competent in both written & spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?