- Improve the existing procedures for outgoing and incoming resources and track inventory for the warehousing department.
- Develop and adhere to operations budget.
- Review all financial statements for discrepancies before forwarding them to AP and AR departments.
- Keep track of staffing requirements and hire new talent as needed to correspond with specific duties and skill sets.
- Communicate with legal counsel and safety department to ensure all processes remain compliant with OSHA and other governmental regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field.
- At least 4 years operations experience.
- Has experience in bookkeeping and financial reporting.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel).
- Refined ability to delegate responsibilities and provide leadership and training to key personnel.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills (bilingual a plus).
- Possession of key competencies, including conflict management, business negotiation, organization and decision-making.