- Providing leadership for multiple aspects of concurrent projects including cost, planning, scheduling, supervision and management of personnel ensuring all financial targets are met.
- Managing all activities associated with materials, budgeting and production for assigned projects.
- Managing project related correspondence and documents through designated document management systems.
- Acting as a liaison with the customer and project staff to properly identify and process scope changes, address issues, communicate regarding project milestones.
- Coordinate & facilitate delivery of project objectives.
- Work collaboratively with development staff & support staff to maintain thorough knowledge of product capabilities.
- Track progress & review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management.
- Follow policies, procedures & methodologies.
- Conduct regular status meetings.
- Define & maintain all implementation processes, manage implementation lifecycle, coordinate documentation when needed.
- Troubleshoot technical issues when the need arises and escalating appropriately as needed.
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality & customer goals.
- Minimum certificate diploma or degree of electrical, mechatronic engineering or equivalent.
- Must know well in electrical industry
- Minimum of 4 years of project management experience in electrical construction, industrial and commercial.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast paced work environment with very tight deadlines