- Assist in conducting engaging talks at school level and designing interactive activities.
- Assist in exclusive events and promotions.
- Prepare social media content, e.g. writing captions and designing posters.
- Any other related tasks may assign from time to time.
- Must be able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Conduct research & development efforts on emerging web technologies
- Student must pursuing a Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations, or equivalent.
- Internship(s) position for duration of 3 months.
- Knowledge in video shooting & editing will be a bonus
- Good inter-personal and communication skills to collaborate with different level of users, software developers, designers and clients
- Expose to real working environment in Public Relations Unit.
- Able to experience the necessary professional working skills.
- Able to develop your communication and time management skills.
- Training will be provided
- Gain valuable experience and knowledge