- The main scope of work will be to be a Health Consultant/Advisor to customers on how Phiten products could help resolve their pain issues, to improve their conditions and for injuries prevention.
- Candidates need to conduct product demonstrations with customers and SHOULD have interest in communication and customer service will be required
- Candidates require to perform administrative work to ensure proper operation of the Retail outlet.
- We are recruiting PASSIONATE candidates (having interest in the area of Sports, Medical, Health and Sales related field) to join the ever-expanding Phiten Malaysia Retail Team to explore the fulfilling career of helping customers to lead a healthier and more 'pain-free' life.
- Candidates SHOULD be self-motivated working in sales environment where meeting sales targets are key to performance evaluation.
- Having prior retail/ sales/ customer service experience will be considered higher basic
- 6 Days Shift Work for ~60hours/wk (including paid meal hours) dependent on performance. Need work on weekends and public holidays.
- Basic: RM2k/2.2k and above (dependent on relevant experience) + Commission + EPF + SOSCO + BONUSES
- Medical + Dental Claims + Attendance Allownce
- Training will be provided prior to start of probation.