Keysight Technologies is forging a new legacy with 78 years of innovation from our founding fathers – Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard. As a future technology enabler, Keysight Technologies goes where the electronic signal goes with customers in more than 100 countries.
Our IT organization partners with our engineers to bring an idea to the market place delivering the measurement solutions to create a more connected and secure world. We are growing our IT division and we invite you to join us in this incredible journey and help us shape the future.
You will be required to understand and identify business requirements and provide appropriate support & consultation to both business and IT teams. In addition, you will work in a cross-functional, cross-organizational, cross geographic mode with key linkages to both Keysight and IT.
As an Oracle ERP Support Lead in Keysight you will:
- Lead AMS resources in supporting and sustaining the key Order Fulfillment modules (Supply Chain and Order Management) in meeting support committed service levels
- Review, assess and approve changes into the production environment
- Key point of contact for all stakeholders from business center and manufacturing facilities
- Drives the overall Oracle Support vendor and Keysight support team on Support Operation best practices and facilitate meetings and tracking of key activities until closure.
- Point of contact for IT infrastructure services engagement
- Oracle ERP representation for change management approval for key Change Requests flowing to production
- Coordinator of yearly IRS audit for the Global Tax and Finance teams. The required audit extracts are completed by Oracle based on a required timeline. The extracts are then made accessible to the audit teams or are downloaded for them.
- Key support role for functional / technical knowledge of Oracle Supply Chain and Order Management
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent plus a minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Strong knowledge and application of accounting skills and/or financial analysis skills with end-to-end thinking preferred with exposure and understanding of Order Management / Supply Chain processes
- Expert knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite in Supply Chain, Financials and Incentive Compensation modules is a must
- Must have been in a lead role in support and solutions area. Proficient in module setups and end to end data/process flows, exposure to input/output taxes, banking and treasury operations
- Demonstrated leadership skills (ability to effectively communicate with diverse population of both technical and non-technical people, and drive / direct / influence positive outcomes)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Demonstrated excellent ability to facilitate and lead collaboration, issues escalations, or program review meetings, with various project teams and outsourced service providers.
- Strong team player
- Practical and strong problem solving skills including critical thinking, analysis, negotiation, facilitation, and win-win outcomes
- Ability to work well under pressure and work on multiple initiatives/projects
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed Support team which includes deep knowledge of related processes and tools
- Support operations management experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and work on multiple projects
- Six sigma or other quality experience
- IT Service Management Certification
*Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : Malaysia : Penang : Penang
Job ID : 15677