This is a Sub-Section Head position and has a key role in driving the FF regional mandate & ambitions to lead and drive the Field Force team in the region. Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Network systems and Site Management With the objective of ensuring service stability by performing Preventive and Corrective actions in a timely manner and efficiently on any service interruptions. This includes managing new Sites handover & acceptance in supporting the business needs for rollout & expansion. Implement process and procedures for control measures and governance for efficient/effective operating model; within the Company’s Vision, Mission and Values
- Firstly a good leader with great skills and talents for managing and driving people into achieving big ambitions
- Yet also someone who contributes to our value creation and live up to the DiGi leadership expectations :
- You must be Passionate about the business i.e. You have the will to win by having deep insights of our Customers; focusing on what makes us successful; and setting ambitious goals and motivating people to deliver
- You encourage Change & Continuous Improvement i.e. You have the courage to challenge & be challenged; create visible change; and nurture creativity and innovation
- You are someone who ensures Excellent Execution from your people i.e You are driven by turning decisions into results by raising the bar; simplifying decision making; and delivering on decisions with quality
- You Empower People i.e. You believe in the capabilities of our people and set clear expectations; you guide, coach and support them through continuous feedback; and have trust in them and able to give responsibility to them
- You maintain a strong sense of Integrity & Accountability always i.e. you take ownership of your results & the DiGi Way of conducting business, by making the Code of Conduct a way of life; showing transparency and taking ownership; and maintaining One DiGi always.
- Develop and retain talent within sub-section, coach and mentor employees to maximize their potential, manage employees performance & development, resource management, staffing/hiring
- 24x7 escalation On Call, lead and drive team to ensure corrective actions for speedy service recovery within SLA/KPI with Root Cause Analysis until problem is permanently fixed
- Drive team proactively to ensure effective Preventive Maintenance in avoiding outages & poor service quality
- Platform Owner as a resolver group to Customer complains handling process till resolution.
- Enforce policies, procedures and process with regards to ensuring the operation and maintenance is handled at Site including HSSE. Ensure compliance to audit carried out by external and internal parties.
- You need to oversee all final Handover & Acceptance for RAN, Transmission, Fiber & CME works.
- Drive radical cost optimization for OPEX ambition.
- Continuously drive service improvement processes, procedures and controls for Effective and Efficient operations, and ensure the teams to comply with standards, guidelines and best practices.
- 99.9 % Service Availability
- 100% Housekeeping & Preventive Maintenance
- 100% Critical Incident and Problem Ticket closed within SLA
- Trouble Ticket resolution time and quality response
- Achieve regional OPEX within targeted budget
- Governance for 99% Partners SLA Adherence within contract
- Full compliance of acceptance based on agreed punch list
Critical success factors to deliver on mandate (competence, decisions, resources, etc)
- Sense of Urgency for all customer and revenue related escalation with quality closure of trouble ticket
- Weekly Vendor SLA Tracking and Management for Lease Line providers
- E2E Mindset – full accountability and ownership of site responsibility
- Drive Opex efficiency
- Build strategic partnership with partners/vendors, Effective stakeholder management with internal and
Your Critical Interfaces:-
In this role, you will have the following critical interfaces :
Critical internal interfaces within our section and within Technology
- Strategy, Architecture and Security
- Network Operations
- Network Planning
- Network Deployment
Critical interfaces with other DiGi divisions and externally
- Procurement, Regulatory Ops and Compliance, Customer Service, Marketing, CRT, OLNO, FIBER & LEASE Provider