- To be plan, develop and manage all press related concerns of the brand in Malaysia;
- To produce specific contents in the form of press releases, interviews, Q & As, online content, event materials, etc.
- To manage the brand’s social media channels;
- To fulfil media requests in a timely, deadline-sensitive manner;
- To plan and manage media events from start to finish;
- To jointly develop PR and social media strategy for Malaysia with the SEA PR Manager.
- Educated to a degree level in a marketing related fields;
- Someone who understand administrative requirements and it meticulous;
- Someone who is analytical;
- Someone who can work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Ideally someone with the working experience within the media relations;
- Experience in event planning & management;
- Experience in writing compelling copies;
- Experience in project management.
- Annual & Medical Leave
- Insurance & Medical Coverage for Employee