- Degree in Mechanical Engineering from recognised institution.
- Auto- cad proficient.
- Able to learn fast, innovative and able to deliver efficiently.
- Able to speak Mandarin / Cantonese language.
- Process good command of oral and written in Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Resourceful, self motivated and with a high degree of integrity.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to travel and process own transportation.
- Working experience in Plumbing & construction field is an advantage.
- Manage and supervise construction project plumbing services site work
- Supervise site technical works at site in accordance to construction drawings
- Coordinate with subcontractors with the delivery of products and installation works
- Monitor work schedules and to prepare site daily report and project progress report
- Attend site meeting, safety meeting / site work coordination workshop /meeting
- Prepare inspection documents and carry out joint inspection of completed site work and record inspection documentation
- To manage site correspondence: update site activities to HQ and maintain documentation of site correspondence/ memo and drawing.
- Liaises with clients and consultants on all site matters.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned by management
- Carry out defect liability servicing of completed projects and maintain records of such servicing
EPF, SOCSO, allowance, annual leave & medical leave are provided
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?