- To define the product strategy and roadmap;
- To develop the core positioning and messaging for the product;
- To deliver monthly revenue forecasts;
- To develop sales tools and collaterals;
- To brief and train the sales force during quarterly sales meetings.
- The Sales & Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- The Sales & Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
- Open to Malaysians only with a minimum Degree in Business Administration or related field;
- Motivated by sales achievement and driven by targets;
- Able to work well in a team;
- Able and willing to travel;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Sales & Product Manager;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Possess sound technical knowledge with experience in digital products.
- Annual & Medical Leave
- Insurance & Medical Coverage for Employee