- INTERNS is able to learn on:
- Developing new products.
- Preparing and conducting sensory evaluation.
- New product presentation.
- Reviewing ingredients to improve product quality and taste.
- Evaluating raw materials and suppliers.
- Conducting shelf life test.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferred language(s): Chinese.
- Staff meal voucher