- To manage and handle all customer parts queries, process orders, monitor payments, claims and deliveries/shipping.
- Order planning, stock replenishment and place order with factory & suppliers.
- Communication with overseas Suppliers to ensure prompt delivery
- Communication with forwarders for timely import clearance.
- Handle and resolve customers’ complaints and ensure timely feedback to customers
- Undertakes any other ad-hoc assignment as and when required
- Required language – English, BM. Mandarin not compulsory
but would be added advantage.
- Min 1-3 years’ experience
- Self-motivated, independent and possess willingness to learn
- Have good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Require skills – Word, Excel & Powerpoint. Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and always meet customer’s deadlines
- Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply
- 13th month annual wage supplement (Bonus)
- Group Insurance (Hospitalization, Term life and Personal Accident)
- Yearly Increment and Incentive
- Free car park
- Company Trip
- Annual Dinner
- Working Hours 8:15 am to 5:30 pm (Monday to Friday)