To provide structured analytical support on consultancy assignments/work packages (new services, deployments, service take-on) which meet the needs of the customer (regional or global) This includes supporting analysis and decomposition of functional, technical and business requirements which may contribute to the successful design, build and implementation of solutions, supporting business cases and other related documentation such as business or system requirements documents. Assumes some technical and/or business process expertise.
Will work under direct supervision of a Consultant or Senior Consultant
Within given research goals, builds on and refines appropriate outline ideas for research, i.e. evaluation, development, demonstration and implementation. Uses available resources to gain an up-to-date knowledge of any relevant IT field. Reports on work carried out and may contribute sections of material of publication quality
Investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contributing to the recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes and organization. Assists in defining acceptance tests for these recommendations.
- Design, develop and maintain custom applications or configuration of corporate application systems and services.
- Analyses and design application systems encompassing the development, modification and translation of user requirements.
- Liaise with customers to establish their requirements.
- Present concepts and proposals, and provide updates on deliverables; negotiate issue resolution when needed.
- Plans, investigate and propose systems and application solutions.
- Prepare workflow for writing, testing and maintain in computer programs.
- Prepare program specifications and diagrams and develop coding logic.
- Encodes, tests debugs and installs the operating program and procedures in coordination with Operations and Infrastructure and Departments.
- Manage the performance and effectiveness of 3rd party vendors in the delivery of quality application software.
- Negotiate complex cooperation between several partners e.g. software vendors, service providers, SOA service owners
- Document work using the required standards, methods and tools e.g. producing program and system documentation
Skills & Qualifications :
- > 5 years working experience
- Knowledge in DHL express business process (a big plus)
- Unix Command
- Advanced command of Excel Analytic Comprehension
- Logical thinking
- Business analytics