- Assume role as primary point of contact for end–to-end solution and project management.
- Perform project management functions such as schedule, resource and budget management, prioritization of development activities and coordination between internal team and vendors involved.
- Ensure all project landmarks, deliverables, deadlines and requirements are managed through delivery to Production Go Live
- Resolve any issues impeding successful on-time implementation and communicate critical issues as required.
- Conduct and document requirement and gap discovery sessions.
- Manage scope to ensure adherence to contract; initiate change management process when needed.
- Provide necessary monthly and weekly reporting to our client and management team.
- Plan effective post implementation transition with the Service Desk teams.
- Good written and verbal communications skills with the ability to articulate your recommendations and advocate best practice solutions.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and prioritization skills; detail and solution-oriented.
- High attention to detail, analytical, problem solver and must be able to work on multiple assignments at the same time.
- Prior experience within companies providing products/services in Customer Loyalty solution, information technology, or software as a service (SaaS).
- Proficient experience with MS Office Suite, MS SQL, web technologies and the ability to learn new software products.
- Project Management Certification is an added advantage.
- Success candidate will be working in Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, Klang.
- Salary negotiable
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
(Senior) Web Application Engineer
Mobile App Developer (Johor and Petaling Jaya Office)