- Applications design
- Development and deployment
- System support
- Software analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance.
- Coordinate with user from various departments in gathering requirements.
- Manage software application issues and track all incidents and ensure timely resolution/escalation.
- Maintain detailed project schedules, including dependencies and appropriate milestones.
- Ensure processes and documentation compliance.
- Manage the interface and integration requirements between different systems.
- Conduct training to user if needed.
Knowledge & Skills:
Well versed in following skills:
- Microsoft .NET framework (C# or VB.Net)
- Windows Form, ASP.NET web form or MVC
- HTML, Javacript and CSS
- Crystal Report
- With a strong understanding of MS SQL database.
- Knowledge of WPF/WCF programing will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Sharepoint development will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of web services (SOAP,WSDL, or UDDI) will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and process, solution oriented abilities.
- Strategic thinker with a positive attitude, proactive and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently, plan and provide system solution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and a team player.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology and Computer Science or other relevant discipline.
- Candidates with 2-3 years experience in similar IT environment will be an added advantage.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities