- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media
- Create visual concepts, by using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Think creatively and develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, exhibitions, corporate identity and web sales activities.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Minimum Diploma in Graphic and Multimedia Design
- Vibrant and outgoing candidates age between 23 to 30 with proven graphic designing experience
- Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Basic salary with allowance
- Medical subsidy
- 5 working day