1. Responsible to carry out the company’s overall objectives and ensure achieved on schedule.
2. Responsible to canvass for new potential locations, make preliminary site visits and ensure the proper filling of such information for further actions by the management.
3. Liaise with landlords and ensure all leasing information such as availability, size, rental rate and leasing terms are up to date.
4. Maintain a proper work schedule and flow chart of each new outlet opening from beginning to end, and able to work within deadline.
5. Must be able communicate with all relevant project stakeholders to ensure punctual delivery.
6. Analysing/evaluate potential new business strategies and requirement.
7. Able to think creatively with common sense in developing new ideas and programmed to help create business opportunities.
8. Assist in any other ad-hoc tasks /duties as assigned by superior or management team from time to time.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
2. Strong Verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English.
3. Able to communicate fluently in Mandarin is a pre-requisite
4. At least 6years of working experience in the related filed is required for this position.
5. Knowledge in leasing background, retail environment, shopping development is an advantage.
6. Applicants must be willing travel and possess own transport.
7. Good Communication and negotiation skills.
8. Able to adapt and work in a fast paced environment.