- We are preferably looking for an excellent graphic and web designer / developer, who is creative, as well as passionate towards creating great looking artworks and websites.
- To conceptualize and execute, modern and responsive web development, while maintaining high level of simplicity and user friendliness.
- Able to perform maintenance and updating of the company's websites.
- Able to design, prototype, test & document web application based on system specifications and requirements.
- Able to execute plans within given timeframe.
- Any other duties as and when assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must at least possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Art / Design / Creative Multimedia, Advertising / Media or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): HTML, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop.
- Preferred skill(s): Responsive Bootstrap, CSS.
- 2 Internship position(s) for duration of at least 3 month(s).
- EPF & SOCSO
- Medical benefits
- Annual leave
- Optical allowance
- Yearly bonus