- Prepare reconciliation for Group companies.
- Monitor cash flow transactions & update daily cash flow positions of Group companies.
- Record treasury-related transactions & prepare daily transaction reports.
- Liaise with bank officers & business units in carrying out works assigned.
- Prepare cheques / TT / payments instructions for Group companies.
- Deliver additional assignments directed by supervisors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Treasury Management or equivalent.
- Those with dealer experience in Forex will have an added advantage.
- A highly self-motivated individual with both strategic and hands-on approach.
- Proactive, meticulous, good analytical and possess communication skills.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.