- Execute accurate data entry in a timely manner.
- Generate and maintain the accuracy of daily, montly and quarterly sales report, balance sheet, proft & loss statement report.
- To assist in recording all important documents or report and to ensure all documents are well organised, filed and safe.
- To manage full set of account.
- Manage cash flow, accout receivables & payable
- Prepare and review month end and year end closing ledger
- Ensure daily operation and process of account departmen
- Responsible for overall GST and taxation matter
- Ensure any instruction and assignments from superior and other duties assigned is submitted as per due date
- Asist in prepariton of audit reports as required.
- Atleast 3 years experience in full set accounting and well verise in tax & accounting standard
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accountancy
- Good team player, good in communication skills.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?